Miscellany

Posted by Weezzii in ,

The process to finding a WP theme I can work with to modify to my liking (with my limited knowledge) continues. I'd really like to create something I'll be satisfied with, that way I don't really have to think about it much.

I've bounced back and forth between dark and light themes... been doing some testing n' such, and there's no doubt that WP is a lot more powerful. On some themes I find it overwhelming, honestly. There's a lot more going on than I understand how to access or know what to do with--so I'll just have to keep plugging away at it.

In-game, things are slogging forward. We've got a lot of raiders that are bored, like many other guilds out there. Some are leveling multiple alts to pass the time and others are just finding various things to stay occupied. Thankfully, we've only had 1 casualty to the "I'm bored" disease... hopefully that will be the only one. I'm encouraging many of our players to even start playing Left 4 Dead with some of us. While you may not be logged into WoW, it's important to keep the connections in the community intact while we wait for the new content we all crave.

3 comments

Ya, come play L4D with the terribad Rogue. Hell I sucked it up hard last night. I couldn't tell you the last time I played a FPS. Hmm, maybe HL2 or Halo 1.

I would But I'm too busy leveling alts and practicing Calculus!

IMO guild PTR parties.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment